Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 1: for Sandra

Today was my first day of running.  I've decided to research some World Vision human trafficking cases to include with my running reports as a reminder (to you and to me) that this is not just a community service.... this is life and death.  These girls have names, they have hopes and dreams and stories, all of which are robbed from them.  Their innocence is gone.  Their will to live is gone.  And WE CAN do something about it!  It's so easy for me to forget what's happening on the other side of the world because, well, it's on the other side of the world, but we need to remember.  They are worth remembering.

Please listen to "Sandra's" story:
http://www.worldvisionreport.org/Stories/Week-of-April-13-2008/Sex-Trade-Families

4.27 miles

Ruby
Sandra

Because He first loved me,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment