Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 4: for Sophea

Scroll down and check out the new official World Vision sidebars.  Today came a big step in my project... official acknowledgement by World Vision!!  This means I am no longer a freelance runner simply pointing to an organization, but that I am a licensed represenative, free to use their graphics, stories, and information, and in turn, they will also promote my fundraiser.  Yipee!  Now there's really no turning back!

There is another official representative of World Vision you should know about.  Her name is Sophea, and her story is far different from mine.  Today, I ran for her.  Please read her story:

http://donate.worldvision.org/OA_HTML/xxwv2ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?section=10800&item=186

17.08 miles

Ruby
Sandra
Berchewkan
Mani
Sophea

Because He first loved me,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment