Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 30, Evening: for Maria Suarez

Today, I ran a little later in the evening than usual; consequently, it was dark.  I reached my turnaround point and started back home when out of the woods dashed three beavers with a small coyote hot on their waddling little tails (poor guys!)  Afraid I might too fall prey to a coyote, I ran the 2 miles home clapping my hands singing Ani-mals, GoA-way, Ani-mals, GoA-way like a jogging idiot.  In all honestly, I was scared out of my wits.

Maria Suarez was in danger once too, but instead of a coyote, it was a human trafficker... one too strong to run from.

Click here for Maria Suarez's story.

4.00 miles for Maria Suarez
187.07 miles to date.

Ruby
Sandra
Berchewkan
Mani
Sophea
Janna
Syowai
Ka
Stephanie
Alex
Mai
Khamta
Adaze
Jayati
Boloztuya
Prettygirl
Theresa
Esperanza
Xuan
Geeta
Debbie
G.Q., N.H., and S.O.
Anuradha
Veronica
Martina
Shauna
Rosa
Jaycee
Charlotte Awino
Kikka Cerpa
Jana
Lannie
Samira
Maria Suarez

CLICK HERE FOR DONATION INFORMATION.

Because He first loved me,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment