Friday, June 10, 2011

The time has come.....

.... for me to begin full-time running, which shifts my average weekly mileage from about 15-20 to 30!  Please keep my health and safety in prayer.  Little ailments such as plantar fascitis, anemia, ankle pain, and shin splints tend to creep up on me when I am least expecting it.  These girls don't get to "take a break" when they aren't feeling up to par, so unless running through any sort of illness or injury has the potential of permanently disabling me, I do not plan on stopping.  Also, I would love for you to join me on a run if you are someone I already know.  Together, we can find a story, dedicate our run, and pray with each step.... any distance at all under 6 miles.

Thank you again for your support.  Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us for the glory of God and the restoration of his precious children.

Because He first ran after me,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment